Osteopathic Philosophy focuses on the relationship between the body’s structure and its function. Osteopathy is a safe, gentle, effective, and holistic approach that uses hands on techniques. An Osteopath ensures that all treatment is tailored to the individual patient. Osteopathy is one of the oldest medical practices.
We can help with pain associated with:
- Sports injuries
- Disc bulge or prolapse
- Elbow, wrist and hand pain
- Headache and migraines
- Hip, knee, ankle and foot pain
- General, acute & chronic backache, back pain
- Neck pain
- Pain during or after pregnancy
- Poor posture
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Sciatica & Trapped nerves
- Shoulder pain
- Trigger points
Private Medical Insurance accepted: Cigna - WPA - Simply Health - HSA
What to expect during the initial consultation?·
- A detailed discussion of your current problem(s).
- A detailed discussion of your medical history and systemic health as appropriate.A full postural and physical examination (may include orthopaedics and neurological testing as well as a general health screening).
- An explanation of the diagnosis and treatment, and of a treatment plan (short & long term)
- Treatment management may also include the prescription of rehabilitation exercises and advice on posture, diet, ergonomics, and lifestyle.
- In some cases you may be referred to your GP for any further investigation, if necessary