Alex is a registered Osteopath with a special interest in sports treatment. He graduated with a Masters in Osteopathic Medicine at the London School of Osteopathy (LSO). He holds various diplomas in Sports Injuries, Western Medical Acupuncture, Sports & Remedial Massage Therapy, Taping, Sports Nutrition.
Alex is a passionate and dedicated Osteopath running a private clinic in Vauxhall. Alex has established a reputation for fast effective pain relief, injury rehabilitation and performance enhancement, integrating & combining various treatment approaches.
Over the years, Alex has worked with amateurs, National Teams & athletes in major competitions in various sports, here the highlight:
- The Rugby league League World Cup, Fourth Nations (England, Australia, New Zealand), World cup Challenge.
- Rugby Union World Cup, NatWest 6 Nations, World series Rugby 7's, Rugby Union International Test matches .
- The World Athletic Championships 2017 and The World Para-Athletic Championships 2017,
- NFL International series in London
- Cricket international Test Matches & Cricket Champions Trophy
- Henley Royal Regatta
He has gained invaluable experience in treating athletes in order to help them achieve their goals, stay injury free, and increase their performance.
Alex is a lecturing assistant & examiner on Osteopathic Analysis and Osteopathic Technique at the London School of Osteopathy.
Alex's professional memberships include